Services for clients with Developmental Disabilities
At Senior Alternatives, we apply the same social work skills we use with our seniors to our children and adults with developmental disabilities. We develop a care plan that focuses on enhancement and enrichment of the client’s daily life with the end goal of achieving the highest level of personal independence possible.
Direct services include support and planning in the following areas:
- Advocacy with Regional Center and other applicable organizations and service providers
- Education and support on daily life skills, including household management and bill paying
- Vocational and social options
- Companionship (added support and cueing)
- Special Needs Trust administration and other fiduciary services.